The global thermal interface materials (TIM) market size is expected to reach USD 7.67 billion by 2030 and register a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. Growing demand for miniaturized electronic devices and increasing customer reliance on consumer electronic devices is driving the market revenue growth.
Growing demand for miniaturized electronic devices with high-end processors with enhanced processing capability is driving the market revenue growth. The high thermal conductivity TIM is beneficial in dissipating the heat generated in the devices and allows for optimal operational efficiency. Currently, TIM finds wide use in the packaging of IC electronic components.
The factors influencing the growth of the thermal interface materials market and impacting the growth of the industry are studied in detail in the report. The report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the major influencing factors for the thermal interface materials market. The report examines in detail the positive and negative impact of the pandemic on the Thermal Interface Materials industry. Supply chain disruptions and economic volatility have changed the dynamics of the thermal interface materials industry. The report explores the effects of the pandemic on the market and its key segments and regions. It also offers a forecast estimate of market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario.
Click here to access a free sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/176
Some highlights of the report
- In February 2020, Henkel expanded its portfolio of thermal interface materials with the launch of BERGQUIST GAP PAD with high thermal conductivity for high power applications. BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 10000ULM is a formulation that provides exceptional thermal conductivity of 10.0 W/mK in a low assembly stress and ultra-low modulus formulation.
- Phase change materials maintain a constant temperature at their melting point while undergoing a solid-to-liquid transition, allowing the material to offer exceptional temperature control between surfaces. Phase change materials are finding use in construction as the demand for cooler, environmentally friendly buildings increases. TIM acts as a heat storage where heat is absorbed in the summer and used in the winter to handle the temperature difference.
- The silicones segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020 owing to superior properties such as vibration and shock resistance, chemical resistance, temperature change stability, and mechanical stress stability. These factors are driving the revenue growth of the silicones segment.
For the best solutions on the market, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/thermal-interface-materials-market
The Thermal Interface Materials research report also includes an in-depth study of key industry players along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. It helps readers and business owners formulate strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements with companies and governments, etc. The report also talks about the expansions that these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
Leading companies studied in the Thermal Interface Materials report are:
Parker Hannifin Corporation, Indium Corporation, Dow Inc., 3M Company, Wakefield Thermal, Inc., DuPont De Nemours, Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Fujipoly, Momentive and Honeywell International Inc.
Make a payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/176
Based on regional analysis, the market is segmented into following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American countries, closely followed by European countries. Asia-Pacific is expected to show significant growth due to recent progress and increased investment in the R&D sector.
Emergen Research has segmented the global thermal interface materials market on the basis of product type, material, application, distribution channel, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- Greases & Adhesives
- Tapes & Movies
- Space fillers
- Phase change materials
- Metal-Based Thermal Interface Materials
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- Durable consumer goods
- Automotive electronics
- Medical equipement
- Industrial machinery
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
Take a look at the report description and the market report table of contents @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/thermal-interface-materials-market
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Thermal Interface Materials Market
- The report further analyzes changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and market segmentation with analysis of regions and segments expected to dominate market growth
- Comprehensive competitive landscape mapping with key competitor profiles
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by leading companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application information and product information
Request report customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/176
Thank you for reading our report. For specific details on customizing this report, please contact us. We will ensure that the report you get is well suited to your needs.
Explore More Emergen @ Research Reports https://www.emergenresearch.com
Perfume Digital Technology Market
Mobile Satellite Services Market
computer aided diagnosis market
Edge Analytics Market
Cloud Backup and Recovery Market
Photolithography Equipment Market
Wi-Fi as a service market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Email: [email protected]
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore our Personalized information services | Growth Consulting Services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-thermal-interface-materials-market