It is finally here ! In 2019, Concur announced that it would be rolling out a new user interface. It took a long time to come but the day has arrived, the user interface changes on October 1, 2022.
As of October 1, 2022:
A new user interface (UI) will be in effect from October 1, 2022. This will result in a new look.
What this means for users:
- The online Concur portal will have a “different look and feel” in an effort to make the interface more intuitive for users
- There are no changes in functionality, however, the way certain tasks are performed in the new User Interface (UI) may change
- Several icons have been removed and replaced, resulting in a cleaner space, clearer text, and tips/instructions
- No impact to data, transactions, backend processes or reports, only the Concur Expense UI has changed
What exactly changes?
- The main updates concern:
- See everything you need to complete your allowances all at once
- Lets do it faster
- More space to do your counts
- Allows you to detail the room rates per night
- Results in faster, simpler and more accurate expense reports
- Easily find the people or groups you want to add as a participant
- A better view lets you manage your attendee list for one expense at a time
- Other pages/activities with changes include:
- Expense landing page
- Expense report page
- Expense entry page
- Cash advance request and purpose page
Training sessions are currently being offered three (3) times per week through October 1, 2022. Sign up for training sessions through ePly here.
Questions regarding the new Expense Reimbursement System (ERS) user interface can be sent to [email protected]