How to Use Whatsapp Web on Desktop, Laptop and Mobile : WhatsApp is a well-known messaging program and using WhatsApp online allows you to chat from a computer. When you want to avoid switching from your computer to your phone while working or when sending a long message, it’s handy. WhatsApp Web allows you to connect up to four web-enabled devices without having to activate the internet connection on your smartphone. Even if your phone’s battery runs out, you can still text with its multi-device option.
Here we will guide you how to use WhatsApp Web on computer, laptop and smartphone, a web application using any browser like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc. which is independent from your system software, you allows you to quickly set up WhatsApp on your desktop or laptop. If you only want to use the WhatsApp desktop app or have other desktop messaging requirements, we’ll cover a few alternative solutions as well. How to use WhatsApp on computer or laptop is given below.
Many computer users wonder how to use WhatsApp on the web or how to use WhatsApp on a computer. Read the steps below to learn how to use WhatsApp Web on a laptop or desktop without a phone.
How to Use WhatsApp Web on Your Laptop or Computer On line
A simple guide on how to use Whatsapp web online on computer or laptop is provided below with the greatest procedure.
- Select WhatsApp Web from the three-dot menu after launch WhatsApp on your phone.
- Now that you can see the QR code on the computer screen, you have the option of scanning it.
- Scan the QR code by pointing the smartphone camera at the QR code displayed on the screen.
- Doing this will open WhatsApp in a browser.
- WhatsApp will not disconnect from PC or phone until then.
- By selecting Sign out of devices in the web menu, you can sign out of devices.
- You can log out of the PC by selecting Log Out from the three-dot menu that appears at the top of the screen.
How to Access WhatsApp Web on Smart Phone
To answer the question of how to use WhatsApp Web on a phone, one must know the procedure.
To access WhatsApp web, you need to have two smartphones, one smart phone to use WhatsApp web and another smartphone from which WhatsApp is already installed.
Follow the steps below to open WhatsApp Web on your smartphone.
- Start by going to web.whatsapp.com on your phone’s browser.
- Then launch WhatsApp on your other phone and scan the QR code.
- The login procedure is then complete and WhatsApp Web will open on your smartphone.
Start using Whatsapp Web on your smartphone, laptop and desktop computer
In the web version of WhatsApp, you’ll get the same messaging features you’re used to, such as the clipboard icon to add files from your computer to the left of the text box. Moreover, you can use your device’s camera to film and take photos. The reliable emoji picker and a microphone button are also there. When you’re ready to send a message, click the green arrow to the right of the text box or press Enter on your keyboard.
You are now ready to free your WhatsApp conversations from the confines of your smartphone, so there you have it. You can learn more about the benefits of the end-to-end encrypted texting service, including some entertaining reviews.