There’s exactly one way to access the internet in the PS5, and that’s through Twitter. To access the app, you must first create your own account and then log into it from your PS5. It’s a good idea to have a secondary device like a PC or smartphone to easily access Twitter and create an account in advance without any additional complications. Once your account is ready to go, you’ll be able to set things up on your PlayStation 5 by following these steps:
- Go to the PS5 dashboard menu.
- Scroll down to the gear symbol symbolizing the “Settings” menu at the top right of the screen (to the right of the magnifying glass and to the left of your account information).
- Navigate to the “Users and Accounts” option and select it.
- In the “Users and accounts” menu, go to the “Link with other services” tab.
- Select “Twitter” from the menu tab.
- You will now receive a prompt to authorize your PlayStation account to your Twitter account. Instead of filling out the information on this page, scroll directly to the little Twitter icon at the top of the page above everything else and select it.
- You should now see a regular Twitter login prompt. Enter your Twitter username and password to log in as you would on any other device.
After successfully logging in, you should now be on the desktop browser version of your custom Twitter timeline. Congratulations, it’s time to scroll! From your timeline, you should be able to access any webpage linked via tweet.