This tutorial is about how to fix “WhatsApp web not working” problem. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog Fix “WhatsApp Web Not Working” Issue. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check “WhatsApp Web Not Working” Issue
WhatsApp is a free downloadable messaging application for smartphones. WhatsApp uses the Internet to send messages, images, audio or video. The service is very similar to SMS services, but since WhatsApp uses the Internet to send messages, the cost of using WhatsApp is significantly lower than SMS. You can also use Whatsapp on your desktop, just go to Whatsapp website and download it on Mac or Windows. It is popular with teens for features like group chats, voice messages, and location sharing.
Due to the convenience and efficiency of reading WhatsApp messages on a computer, people tend to use the web version of WhatsApp. It syncs contacts and chats between smartphone and computer, allowing users to send and receive messages in real time. However, users have faced WhatsApp Web not working on PC from time to time due to network issues with computer and phone, incompatible browsers, VPN usage, etc. Whatever the cause, this comprehensive guide will walk you through proven methods to fix WhatsApp Web not working.
Fix “WhatsApp Web Not Working” Issue
If you are having problems with your WhatsApp web connections, this article will provide you with methods that will help you counter this problem and fix your WhatsApp not working.
whatsapp responsive web
Disconnecting and reconnecting usually fixes WhatsApp Web on your PC. For this, you need your smartphone to work properly. By following these steps:
- Open “WhatsApp Web” in a browser on your PC/Laptop.
- Click on the three dots on the screen and select the “Sign out” option.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Web WhatsApp” option; this will open your phone’s camera to scan the QR code.
- Please scan the QR code displayed on your PC/Laptop through your phone to reconnect.
Delete WhatsApp Web Cookies
You can fix your WhatsApp Web by deleting cookies from your browser.
- Select the “Settings” options that open when you click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- After selecting the “Advanced” option, click on “Clear browsing data” on the next screen.
- Under the “Basic” tab, select “All time” from the time range menu. Check the option that describes “Cookies and other site data.
- Click “Clear data”.
Use incognito mode in Chrome
A normal web browser usually has caches, cookies and different files stored in it. They can interfere with the operation of WhatsApp. Incognito or Windows mode does not use caches, cookies, or pre-stored data. By following the procedure, you can enable WhatsApp Web in incognito mode in Chrome.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select “New incognito window”.
- In the new window, open WhatsApp Web.
- Follow the same procedure to log into your WhatsApp account.
Disable “sock proxy”
You can use another option to disable your “sock proxy” in your Firefox browser to fix the problem. By following these steps, you can fix WhatsApp Web issues.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the browser and go to “Options”.
- Open “Network Settings” on the “General” screen.
- A menu will open in which you will select the “No proxy” option.
Final Words: Fix “WhatsApp Web Not Working” Issue
I hope you understand this article Fix “WhatsApp Web Not Working” Issue, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.