Having trouble using the SUBEB recruitment portal user interface? We wrote this article to help you solve the problem. After reading this article, you will find a detailed explanation of the SUBEB recruitment portal user interface, its functions and how to use it for an easy and successful application process.
The State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is an agency established to ensure universal access to basic education in Nigeria through quality teaching and learning in all states of the federation. SUBEB ensures that every child realizes their potential through quality basic education.
Each state government in the country has its own Universal Basic Education Council. Their operations, as the name suggests, are universal, that is, they perform similar functions with respect to basic education in the country.
Also read; Federal Road Safety Recruitment
Responsibilities of SUBEB
- Formulate policy guidelines for the proper functioning of universal basic education programs in the States;
- Receive block grants from the federal government through state governments
- Administer and disburse funds allocated to the Council, Local Government Education Authority and other relevant agencies implementing universal basic education;
- To prescribe the minimum standard for the basic education curriculum in all states in accordance with the National Policy on Education as advised by the National Board of Education;
- Investigate and advise the state government on the funding and orderly development of universal basic education in the states;
- Gather and prepare after consultation with the State Advisory Committee on Universal Basic Education and other relevant stakeholders, periodic master plans for a balanced and coordinated development of basic education in the States;
- Present periodic program reports on the implementation of universal basic education to state governments through their commissioners;
- Monitor federal and state contribution to the implementation of UBE in the states, among many other responsibilities.
To carry out the responsibilities listed above, SUBEB is structured into several departments headed by an Executive Chairman who is supported by six permanent members, part-time board members and a board secretary.
Also read; Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
What is the Recruitment UI?
Recruitment UI is usually a section of an organization or agency’s website that provides information about the company’s culture, its recruitment processes, requirements, job description, recruitment procedures, etc. registration, application methods and notifying applicants (users) of the status of their registration or application, whether successful or not.
SUBEB Recruitment Portal User Interface Features
A typical recruitment portal user interface like that of SUBEB must have certain attributes or functions as shown below:
- The recruitment portal user interface provides vital information about the organization, its business and its dominant culture;
- It defines the job description for each open position;
- Serves as a platform where the recruiter and candidates connect with the people who matter in the process;
- The recruitment portal user interface facilitates the application and the entire recruitment process with an automated entry and exit system;
- He sorts the application forms to select the best candidates suitable to interview for the position;
- It provides automated feedback to candidates;
- This speeds up the recruitment process;
- The recruitment portal user interface creates an opportunity for interaction between the agency and the candidates;
- Provides a platform where the agency can access and assess candidates and vice versa before the actual interview;
- Performs reference and background checks;
- He carries out the preliminary preparation for the interview, and
- Evaluate candidates.
Also read; Federal Government Recruitment
How to use the SUBEB recruitment portal
As explained earlier, SUBEB Recruitment Portal UI is a software application designed for qualified candidates who are interested in a career as a state elementary and secondary school teacher to apply for advertised positions. It allows candidates to interact with the Council regarding recruitment and application requirements whenever the portal opens for this purpose. Each state in the federation operates its own SUBEB subject to federal government policy on education. Before proceeding with the application, applicants should check and ensure that they meet the following requirements, usually required by Ministries of Education:
SUBEB Recruitment Requirements
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE);
- Bachelor of Education (B Ed / B.Sc. Ed / BA Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics or any degree relevant to the fields advertised;
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) and Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Education Certificate (TTC) / Graduate Diploma (PGDE);
- NYSC Clearance or Exemption Certificate;
- Five (5) credits at O’ level pass in no more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics;
- Not younger than 22 and not older than 36;
- Medical certificate of fitness issued by government-approved medical personnel
- Resident in the state of application
How to use the SUBEB recruitment portal
The SUBEB recruitment portal user interface is unique to each state, although it has universal functionality and usability. However, regardless of which state you are applying from, the following steps will guide you through a successful application:
- Visit your state’s sample SUBEB recruitment portal (https://lgsubeb.gov.ng) for Lagos candidates;
- Click the “Register” button and register with a valid email address and phone number. N/B: this will serve as your login data to complete the application process;
- Log in to the application form portal user interface with your registration information;
- Complete the application form carefully, providing authentic information in all fields;
- Upload your recent passport photo and other identifying information such as a valid means of identification, e.g. National Identity Number (NIN), National Identity Card, Driving License, Passport international or voter card;
- Submit your application;
- Print the acknowledgment notification slip and make sure you have it with you for the oral interview and certificate screening;
- Be vigilant as SUBEB will send an update notification via your email or phone number at each stage of the recruitment if you are shortlisted.
Subject to applying on time and following the necessary guidelines, we have provided a step-by-step explanation of the SUBEB recruitment portal user interface, user interface functions and how to use it to your successful application.
In addition, we have given in this article all the information you may need to understand how the SUBEB recruitment process works, for your good and guaranteed success.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pound to Naira Rate Today
This post may be useful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for that (easy to use too)!
The contents of this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed, in whole or in part, without proper permission or acknowledgment.
Appropriate acknowledgment includes, but is not limited to (a) A BACK TO ARTICLE LINK in the case of republication in online media, (b) proper referencing in the case of use in research , magazine, brochure or for academic purposes.
All content is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyrights have been violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] lodge a complaint and we will immediately take the necessary measures.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👍 Advertise your business here!
With over 1 million unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience to present your products and services to you. Simply contact us via 👉 [email protected].
🤑 Earn money now!
👉 Earn money by writing for us. Apply for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Earn Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, find out more here