Google Chrome comes with several useful hacks that will make your internet browsing easier. Check here.
We all browse the internet several times a day and Google Chrome is the preferred internet browser. After the death of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome has become the default browser for many users because it offers many features that can help you work smoothly. However, many of us are unaware of these shortcuts. Therefore, in this article, we have listed top 5 most useful Google Chrome tips and tricks that will make your browsing easier.
5 useful Google Chrome tips and tricks:
1. Send URLs to linked devices: Chrome allows users to share web pages across multiple devices. For example, if you are surfing a page on a desktop computer and want to access it later on your mobile, you can do so at ease. You just need to select the sharing option present in the URL bar and click on “send to your device” and then select the device you want to share the URL with.
2. Pin a tab: You can pin the important tab on Chrome to the left of the browser. Right-click on the tab and click on the pin. You can unpin a tab in the same way.
3. Use autofill: If you hate filling in those long URLs, then you can enable autofill in the “Settings” tab. You can even do this for details such as payment passwords, payment methods, addresses and more.
4. Search on Google Lens: The Google lens allows you to search for an image. Simply right-click on the image in the browser and click “find an image with Google Lens”. It will display similar images. You can also check the image source.
5. Reverse image search: Reverse image search on Google Images allows users to access all links where the image was originally used. Just click on the highlighted icon and upload the image you want to reverse.